MSc, MPH, MS, MA, MBA, MSW, MPA, HRM, LLM, MPhil, and other master's degrees.
This guidebook can assist you with preparing a scholarly and well-written thesis proposal and thesis and then have you conduct a scholarly and successful oral thesis defense.
It includes information about thesis proposal writing, thesis writing, citation and reference preparation, ethical issues, avoidance of plagiarism, oral thesis defense preparation, and follow-through for graduation.
Download and share the free Microsoft Word file for discussion with master's students, thesis advisors, academic staff members, and administrators at your university.
Encourage an active dialog about thesis style, formatting, and academic English language writing.
We ask that your university review and revise the guidebook to meet the specific needs of the multiple master's degree programs in the university. Be a part of this important discussion.
The co-authors are Thomas Syre, Jr. and Thomas Syre, Sr. (USA)
* Document style, formatting, English language
* Thesis proposal writing: structure and chapter contents
* Thesis writing: structure and chapter contents
* Citations and references: researching techniques, website assistance, and reference evaluation
* Ethics associated with researching, writing, plagiarism avoidance, and detection software
* Oral thesis defense: planning for a successful defense, thesis submission, and graduation