MSc, MPH, MS, MA, MBA, MSW, MPA, HRM, LLM, MPhil, and other master's degrees in Ethiopia.
This guidebook can help you prepare and defend a scholarly and well-written thesis proposal and thesis.
It includes information about thesis proposal writing, thesis writing, citation and reference preparation, ethical issues, avoidance of plagiarism, oral thesis defense preparation, and follow-through.
Download and share for discussion with master's students, thesis advisors, academic staff members, and administrators at your university.
Your university should review and revise the guidebook to meet the specific needs of its multiple master's degree programs. Be a part of this important discussion.
The co-authors are Thomas Syre, Jr. and Thomas Syre, Sr. (USA)
* Document style, formatting, English language
* Thesis proposal writing: structure and chapter contents
* Thesis writing: structure and chapter contents
* Citations and references: researching techniques, website assistance, and reference evaluation
* Ethics associated with researching, writing, plagiarism avoidance, and detection software
* Oral thesis defense: planning for a successful defense, thesis submission, and graduation
There is no mystery to publishing in the professional journals. It takes clarity in writing and following the proper process of manuscript preparation, submission, and follow-through with the editors. Author Dr. Abebaw Fekadu MD of Addis Ababa University provides excellent insight into successfully writing for publication in the peer review journals with a focus on the biomedical journals. This article is a "must read" for academic staff members and master's and doctoral degree students pursuing publication of their research. The attached article was recently published in the Ethiopian Medical Journal, 2018, Vol 56, No. 3.